Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 August 2014

August


Dear Precious Ladies

Wow! We have come to the end of the month of July!!!! We thank God for seeing us through.

The year is fast moving on. How have you been? We have been allowed to see the month of August and yet many women like us passed away in July. The fact that we are alive means that our God given assignments on earth are not yet completed.

“For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do” (Ephesians 2:10). The New Living Translation renders the same verse as, “For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things that He planned for us long ago.” My sisters there are things that the Lord planned for us long ago. These are the good deeds that benefit others and are our assignments and mission on earth. We must not depart from earth before we do what God formed us for.

I was looking at the meaning of the word August and I was amazed at some of the definitions some of which are: highly regarded, awe inspiring, respected, well thought of, to make ripe, to bring to realisation, magnificent, distinguished, important, prestigious, royal and profoundly honoured. We as God's daughters are highly regarded by our heavenly Father. We are well thought of by Him and He calls us His own (Isaiah 43:1). We are important to Him and this month He will do things that are awe inspiring in us and through us. He will do magnificent works in our midst. He will cause us to be respected where it matters. As we humble ourselves before Him, He will lift us up.

There are some things in our lives that were not really ripe or mature. We could see signs like a mango that is still green. Our dreams and desires that have been our prayer projects for a long time. This month of August I believe that some of these will ripen and we will partake of them. God will inspire you like never before as a result you too will inspire others!!!
On the second of August it will be the 7th anniversary of the passing away of my mum. As I was thinking about her I saw that she did the good deeds that she was created for and she impacted many lives.

She is impacting your life through mine. She never had a computer or an email address but she taught me to pray, to fear God and to love and serve others. She gave me all the foundational principles I needed to start off in life and now I can inspire you the same way she inspired me.
Although you never saw her face to face you are benefitting from her “Ephesians 2:10.” Her mission of raising me up has ripened and her “August” is happening. I must also walk in what I was created for and long after I have gone people must benefit from my “August.” My mum was profoundly honoured due to her selfless service to others.

As we proceed with this great month I pray that it will be very significant for you and yours. I pray that God will cause you to be honoured as you serve Him. Any time you see the name August on your phone or watch or chequebook let it remind you how important you are to God. It matters that you are still on earth. Do not let whatever July looked like hinder you from moving forward and embracing the fact that you are well thought of and you were created for great things.

Grace, peace, wisdom and strength be multiplied to you.


A very happy August to you!

Much Love

Pastor Fatima Sibanda
Chairperson

No comments:

Post a Comment