Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Our Helper

Dear Precious Ladies

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning, great is His faithfulness.

We thank God for the new mercies for this new month of October. We have reached the 10th month of the year already. In two more months we will be finishing the year 2015! We thank the Lord for taking us this far. He will surely see us through.

I was encouraged by the words of the Apostle Paul in the book of Romans 8:26-28"...in the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.”

My sisters, God loves us so much that He sent us help. He knows all our short comings and our personal struggles and has decided to help us by His Spirit. Sometimes we go through situations that we do not even know how and where to start praying. Be encouraged, our Father has taken care of those moments by giving us the Holy Spirit to help us. When the Holy Spirit intercedes for us He already knows the will of God and He prays according to God's will.

I was also blessed by the fact that because I am called according to His purpose and I love Him, everything will work out for my good. Even that which satan tries to harm me with will end up working for me because my Heavenly Father will turn it around for me and I will come out stronger. That makes me more than a conqueror because I will always be victorious in good times or bad because He has everything under control and He will not allow what I cannot bear to come my way. By the time we face anything it has already been weighed and our Heavenly Father supplies the strength to carry it.

Be encouraged that as we go through the month of October, our Heavenly Father has already covered every day and each morning there are new mercies waiting for us. Victory is ours and we will finish this month well. The Holy Spirit will help us in our hour of need. Continue to pursue the presence of the Lord and allow Him to work in you and through you.

Much love to you all,
Pastor Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment